Here is the full agenda for today's Police Jury Committee Meeting at 5 p.m.
1. Call to Order
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call
6. Public Comment
7. Committee Reports:
1. Capital Properties
2. Econ. Development & Planning
5. Fire Protection and Solid Waste
6. Permit & Claims
8. Road Maintenance & Construction
9. Veterans Affairs
10. Ways & Means
11. Wildlife & Lakes
8. Due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday, the January Regular Police Jury meeting will be held on
Tuesday, January 22 at 10 a.m.
9. Due to the Presidents’ Day Holiday, the February Regular Police Jury meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 20 at 10 a.m.
10. Discuss adopting a resolution to establish the meeting schedule of the Vernon Parish Police Jury for the year 2019.
11. Discuss authorizing payment of all invoices as authorized by the Finance Committee and authorize payment of all expenditures above the budgeted amount from Ward Maintenance and/or Construction
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Belinda S. Diehl, Parish Secretary, at 337-238-0324, describing the assistance necessary.