Here is where you can find food and supplies in Terrebonne
Here is where you can find ice, water, MREs (meals ready to eat) and tarps in Terrebonne Parish. These distribution sites are open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center, 346 Civic Center Blvd., Houma.
- Teche Action Clinic, 189 Mozart Drive, Houma.
- Ward 7 Community Center, 5006 La. 56, Chauvin.
- Montegut Recreation Center, 107 Recreation Drive, Montegut.
- Dulac Fire Station, 6974 Grand Caillou Road.
- Bayou Blue Fire Department, 1870 Bayou Blue Road.
- South Terrebonne High School, 3879 La. 24, Bourg.
- Ward 7 Citizens Club, 5006 La. 56, Chauvin.
- Living World Church, 1916 La. 311 in Schriever, are providing drive-through food daily from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The church has discontinued evening meal distribution.
- The Salvation Army is offering free lunches at several locations in Terrebonne and Lafourche to residents affected by Hurricane Ida. Here's a list.
- All Rouses supermarkets in Terrebonne and Lafourche are open except the Mathews, Lockport and Golden Meadow locations.
- Cannata's West Park Avenue store in Houma is open. Its Prospect Street store is closed.
- Neighborhood Walmarts are open in Houma and Schriever.
SUPPLIES AND MORE
- First United Methodist Church Houma 6109 La. 311 for water, food, diapers and more. Supplies can be picked up at the Activity Building (off of Boston Lane, behind the church building). Open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or until supplies run out.
- A multi-organization supply distribution with live music, more than 4,000 plate lunches and free cleanup and recovery supplies is scheduled for Sept. 18 at 1105 La. 55 in Montegut, between Sacred Heart Church and the fire station. Food line starts at noon. Click here for details
A free mobile laundry service for people affected by Hurricane Ida is available now through Sept. 17 at Rouses Market, 562 Grand Caillou Road in Houma. It's provided by Cinco Baptist Church and School of Northwest Florida. People can drop off clothing 24 hours a day, which volunteers will wash and dry, no charge.
These stores are open.
- Home Depot, Martin Luther King Boulevard, Houma.
- Lowe’s, Martin Luther King Boulevard, Houma.
- Tractor Supply, West Park Avenue, Gray.
- Morrison Terrebonne lumber yard, 605 Barataria Ave., Houma.
— This list will be updated. If you'd like to share information for this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.